Friday, May 8, 2009

Week 5, Thing 10: Mattie LaMew is Pop Art!

I have been exploring all the fun online image generators available through fd's Flickr Toys and my favorite is the Warholizer. I'm always looking for alternatives to the dreaded "Title Slide" on PowerPoint. A creative image can communicate a concept much more clearly than a long list of bullets. Image Chef is also quite cool, especially the Word Mosaic feature.

I've been waiting for the perfect moment to debut Mattie LaMew on True Blue Media Gal, and that moment is here! This photo showcases her adorable overbite. The indescribably precious freckle on her nose is not visible in this shot.



2 comments:

  1. I'm ready for some more comical and clever musings from one True Blue Media Gal. Mattie's overbight is purdy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rrmmm, That would be overbite.

    ReplyDelete