Friday, July 17, 2009

Bald Head Island Pictures

Here are some additional pictures from my recent trip to Bald Head Island, North Carolina:

Here I am with the "depressing bean burrito" I opted to eat one night while Joy and Paul were enjoying homemade chicken tenders. I'm rarely (actually never) tempted by poultry, but for once the vegetarian option didn't strike me as the tastiest item in the kitchen ... Hence the long face.

This is the fitness center that I frequented during my week on the island. It's also the home of my nemesis, the elliptical machine. A pox on the dastardly hill program!

This is my favorite house on Bald Head Island. Look closely and you will see the woman doing yoga on the porch, as well as the man looking up from his book to watch her after observing me photographing their home. D'oh! I scurried away after snapping this picture.

Here I am with Paul on the morning of my departure. What a sweet boy! And check out my bling, courtesy of Joy by way of the hardware store in Kotzebue, Alaska!

No comments:

Post a Comment