Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Week 9, Thing 21: Podcasts

My always-supportive brother Evan recommends that, if I have figured out podcasts, I must check out the April 20 episode of ESPN's "The B.S. Report." Apparently Bill Simmons (who?) and Adam Carolla (who?) break down Fast and Furious, the best movie of 2009 to date. In fact its only real competition is X-Men Origins. So it seemed like an opportune time to figure out podcasts, and it turned out to be really easy. I have actually listened to a few "Fresh Air" podcasts in the past, specifically interviews with Glen Campbell and the creative team behind Step Brothers. Before I reveal too much more embarrassing information, I'll mention that I went where few librarians have gone before (ESPN.com) and located the aforementioned "The B.S. Report." To have a listen click here and scroll down to April 20.

1 comment:

  1. Yahoo, very much enjoyed catching up on all your blogging, my pal Amy. As per usual, I'm in stitches. Rae

    ReplyDelete