Monday, June 22, 2009

Future Cookbook Cover Photo?

I recently prowled my pantry for any malingerers, and came across a bag of egg noodles that never fulfilled its original purpose: a tuna noodle casserole. So I decided to adapt Doug's recipe for creamy pesto sauce (my devoted readers may recall that it involves a jar of pesto blended with a crumbled log of goat cheese ... and that's about it!). I added a bag of baby spinach and a couple links of vegetarian sausage, and topped it with a parmesan cloud (how pretentious is that expression?). Luckily it was delicious, because it made about eight portions and I am loathe to waste even a bite of food. I hope you get a chance to try this one out - it is so easy and reheats really well. Side note: I Y parenthetical comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment