Sunday, November 1, 2009

Quotable Evan

I recently heard from my brother, Evan, who called from California to give me an update on Palo Alto's weather forecast: "It's sunny, 70°, blue sky with no clouds, about 50% humidity. 50% humidity is a little high for me, but I can take it." As I sit here, ensconced in the land of 98% humidity (a.k.a. Pennsylvania), my heart really breaks for Evan as he suffers with 50% humidity. But it's cool, because November has also broken with many exciting plans in the works. The new month got off on the right foot with a Halloween eve' game night, where I put in an appearance as Sue Sylvester, the cheerleading coach from Glee. I appear on the left with my hand weight and iron supplements, and below with my pal Loren as a "tavern lady." Next up is reading New Moon in preparation for seeing the movie. I was a bona fide Twilight hater until I saw the movie – low budget heaven! Now I'm just hoping I can get to the sequel before the movie opens. After all, time is tight what with watching Season 3 of Buffy on DVD, juggling Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill and Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea by Chelsea Handler, and squeezing in Singles Night at Trader Joe's. I knew I'd been meaning to get business cards made for a reason! And that's how this gal "C's" it!

No comments:

Post a Comment