Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Rumored News / I heart James Franco

According to a highly reliable source (the Internet Movie Database) my beloved James Franco is "rumored" to be co-starring in the big screen version of Eat Pray Love. This rumor is backed up by a recent People Magazine photo of my beloved James Franco arm in arm with Julia Roberts, who is portraying author Elizabeth Gilbert. I did not, nor will I ever, read Eat Pray Love because Elizabeth Gilbert is profoundly irritating. I will, however, definitely see the movie because I will watch anything starring my "Hollywood husband." Pineapple Express was the best movie of 2008 and even though I'm sure Eat Pray Love won't hold a candle to that masterpiece, my calendar is now marked for its 2011 release!

1 comment:

  1. More Franco love proudly displayed over at heyfranco.blogspot.com and jamesfranco.proboards77.com so come visit!

    ReplyDelete